Mary Ellen Sokalski, MAS, MASI
- 30+ years producing STANDOUT marketing and communications results in all media
- Copywriting for print, digital and video
- Trade show and event planning guru with over 200 events & 700 trade shows managed from scratch
- Known as "The Queen of Direct Marketing"... the most acclaimed marketing talent in promotional products
- Successful strategist and consultant, with proven track record at captivating prospects
- Helped grow her past companies each over 500%
- Experienced agency pro ready to support your team or BE your marketing team for a project or the long term
- Top rated "gets-'em-involved" speaker to info-tain your group on many different topics (informing + entertaining!)
- Seasoned meeting planner to engage your attendees and leave them wanting more
- She knows HOW to WOW!
So just who is Scarlet?
Mary Ellen Sokalski is a champion marketer, copywriter, event planner, communicator and speaker. She knows how to get attention. And keep it. (Hence, the name "Scarlet Marketeer"... named after her red-lipstick-loving mother who always told her she was great at standing out!)
Whether planning an out-of-the-box marketing campaign, writing compelling copy or planning a so-glad-I-came event or magnetic trade show experience, she delivers record results. Time after time. With an eye-on-ROI, loved-working-with-her collaboration, and smile-long-after FUN.
No wonder she's scored so many awards. Best Promotions. Gold for creativity and results. Best videos. Websites. Best trade show booths. Best events. Speaker of the Year. Lifetime Achievement Award in Education for highest speaker scores in her industry. Hall of Fame, Woman of the Year and Distinguished Service Awards. She loves setting goals. Exceeding them. Sharing her passions. Mentoring. And collaborating with great minds to do great things.
She's far from finished. What can you create together?
So who has she worked for?
She started her career helping to grow an industry giant - ASI (The Advertising Specialty Institute) as copywriter, trade show planner and then Director of Marketing for its in-house agency. 17 years later, she helped catapult sportswear supplier Bodek and Rhodes from 23rd to 6th largest firm in the industry. Now leading her own boutique marketing and event planning agency The Scarlet Marketeer, she has helped both small, mid-size and Top 40 firms achieve marketing and in-person event missions on a project basis, or the long term.
Swedesboro, New Jersey
© Copyright 2021 The Scarlet Marketeer, LLC. All rights reserved.